Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry Unit - FT days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09726-39583
Days (rotating weekends)
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) TELEMETRY UNIT - FT DAYS
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
* The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
* Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN
* Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing
* BLS certification upon hire
* ACLS certification with 6 months 1 year.
Last Edited: 09/09/2016