Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Clinic - PRN days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09726-43380
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) WOUND CARE CLINIC - PRN DAYS
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager or designee, performs the primary function of an RN in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of patients in the Advanced Wound Care Center.
* Is responsible for meeting the established Center Standards of Nursing Practice in the management of all assigned patients.
* Assists physicians with the development and implementation of wound treatment plans and participates in performance improvement review activities.
* Acts within the guidelines of federal and state laws, JCAHO Standards and professional and ethical practice.
* Able to administer HBO therapy and diagnostic testing under the supervision of an HBO physician after appropriate training in completed.
* All therapeutic and diagnostic modalities will the ordered by the HBO physician.
* This is a PRN day position that will fill in when needed Hours will be 8am-4:30pm.
* MUST have at least 1- 2 years of hospital RN experience to be considered for this PRN position.
* A minimum of 1 - 2 years hospital experience.
* Must be a graduate of a college of nursing. ADN or BSN acceptable.
* BLS required.
Last Edited: 09/06/2016