Registered Nurse, Surgery RN- Full-time/Evenings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Temecula Valley Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
1. ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
The 140-bed, five-story Temecula Valley Hospital (TVH)
in Temecula, California is defining a new era in
healthcare with its advanced technology and
patient-focused care. The hospital opened on October 14,
2013 as a center for healing with a soothing environment
that has peaceful scenic views, natural light and
spacious, comfortable lounges. With 300 affiliated
physicians, over 600 employees, and 170 volunteers, TVH
offers the community a comprehensive range of services
similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas.
* Provides direct patient care within the scope of a
* Patient care includes assessment, planning and
implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients'
progress towards expected outcomes.
* The RN takes primary responsibility for the
patients' care as delivered by the staff under
* Works collaboratively with other members of the
patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS IN THE SAME
SPECIALTY AS THIS WILL DELAY THE PROCESSING TIME.
2. MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
* One (1) year operating room experience in an acute
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in
the English language.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish
facts and draw valid conclusions optimal patient
3. MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
* Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing
4. REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
* Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
* Current BLS certification
* Current ACLS certification
* Current PALS certification
* CNOR preferred