Registered Nurse, Surgery RN - Per Diem/Various
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Temecula Valley Hospital
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
The 140-bed, five-story Temecula Valley Hospital (TVH)
in Temecula, California is defining a new era in
healthcare with its advanced technology and
patient-focused care. The hospital opened on October 14,
2013 as a center for healing with a soothing environment
that has peaceful scenic views, natural light and
spacious, comfortable lounges. With 300 affiliated
physicians, over 600 employees, and 170 volunteers, TVH
offers the community a comprehensive range of services
similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in
the English language.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish
facts, and draw valid conclusions
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
* One (1) year operating room experience in an acute
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
* Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
* Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
* Current BLS certification.
* Current ACLS certification
* Current PALS certification
* CNOR preferred