Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Full time - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
* Provide direct patient care on Telemetry floor.
* Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
* Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
* BLS certification issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider is also required.
* Need to complete cardiac monitoring course and ACLS within six (6) months of hire.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
* Prefer one year RN experience.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
DAVIS HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled