Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Part Time - JVMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Jordan Valley Medical Center
West Jordan, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Jordan Valley Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 25 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff.
As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services. In 1993, the Women's Center opened. Today this warm comfortable center ushers more that 2,100 babies a year into the world.
In 2000, Jordan Valley added an 18-bed Emergency Department, staffed 24 hours a day by a team of quality physicians, nurses and technicians.
In January 2004, Jordan Valley completed Phase I of the hospitals' expansion project. This phase included an eight-bed Intensive Care Unit, ten Medical Surgical Rooms and ten new LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) suites. Also included in this phase was the renovation of the current nursery, increased parking and additional dietary space.
Phase II of the expansion project was completed in January 2009. This latest expansion project was specifically designed for optimum patient comfort and increased efficiency. The new wing consists of three new hospital patient floors; 10 additional critical care beds; 88 new inpatient beds; 15 new beds in the emergency department; a new, fully automated laboratory system; a redesigned outpatient cardiology center; and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
* Provides direct patient care in a Telemetry setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
* ACLS certification and strong customer service skills
* Current RN License
* BLS certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider upon hire.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Prefer one year Telemetry or one year Med/Surg experience.
IASIS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
JORDAN VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-West Jordan
Organization: Jordan Valley Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Part Time, under 30 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled