Registered Nurse - Up to $45/hr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking to advance your career? We are looking for experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) from all specialties to join our growing team. Whether you are looking for a full-time permanent position, or a temporary/travel position, you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to work with one of the top hospitals in the Southern California region.
For any additional information, respond with your resume today!
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- One (1) year of experience within an Acute Care Hospital required
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse program.
- BSN preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse with current California RN license
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current NIHSS Stroke Scale certification recommended
- CCRN encouraged
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference and volume.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in high volume fluctuating census environment.
- Subject to many interruptions.
- Subject to irregular hours.
- Ability to work in fast paced area where noise levels fluctuate
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.