This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Urgent Care Clinical Nurses at the Premier Army Health Clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Opportunities are available for full-time, part-time, and PRN. This contract position offers:
- Rewarding/Structured Work Environment
- Appreciative Clients
- Flexible Work Schedule
Part Time Shifts Available are below:
- Monday through Friday 4pm -10pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm
- Saturday and Sunday 6pm -10pm
Great Full Time Shifts Available that allow 3 days off per week:
Saturday and Sunday 10am -10pm
Any 2 Week Days Per Week 4pm- 10pm
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Degree in Nursing from a National League of Nursing or from an American Academy College of nursing accredited college or university
- Have and maintain current certification in (BCLS) and (ACLS) and (PALS) by the American Heart Association
- Current Nursing license with no limitations, restrictions, or stipulations
- 24 months experience in the last 48 months in primary care clinic setting
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and make appropriate clinical decisions
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel
- Assesses patient needs telephonically
- Ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.