Registered Nurses 8/28/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian RN Case Manager at USAFA in Colorado Springs, CO.
This contract position offers:
Opportunity to care for Military Families
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Any State License accepted
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Registered Nurses shall have successfully completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) form a National League of Nursing (NLN) or American Academy College of Nursing (AACN) accredited college or university as delineated by Headquarters United States Air Force Surgeon General
- RN shall possess a current, active, full and unrestricted Registered Nurses (RN) licensed in Colorado, be able to practice using a nurse compact state license, or have a license form any United States jurisdiction
- Must maintain a current, valid and unrestricted state nursing/social worker license in good standing
- Case Management certification desired
- Must be able to read, understand, speak, and write English sufficiently well to communicate verbally and in writing with healthcare providers, patients/family members and Government staff
- Contract personnel shall be a citizen of the United States
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.