This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/17/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for civilian Case Manager RN at the Naval Branch Clinic in Gulfport, MS. This contract position offers:
- Medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Up to 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- 40 hours per week No overtime!
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- Sign on bonus or relocation assistance available.
The RN will have the following requirements:
- Any State License Accepted
- Possess and maintain a current certification from one of the following accredited organizations:
CCM, CDMS, CRRN, COHN, ACCC, CRC,RN-NCM, or CMC
- Possess a Masters Degree in Nurse Case Management from a program accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The HCW is required to obtain any one of the above certifications within 6-months of contract start.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.