This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Nurse Coordinator to support Federal Occupational Health clinics in the U.S. Courthouse in Washington, D.C. This contract position offers:
- Full Time Hours (0800 - 1630)
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Registered Nurse position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- CPR, AED
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.