This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/11/2018
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time RN to support Federal Occupational Health Services clinics in Landover, MD and Washington D.C. Nurse will cover health units in Landover, MD and Washington D.C. performing physical exams, walk in care, and emergency care for federal law enforcement officers. This contract position offers:
- FT Hours (2 days at in DC, 3 days in MD)
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
The Staff RN position requires:
- RN Licensure
- CPR, AED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 1 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years RN including recent clinical experience
- Must be willing to commute to Landover, MD and Washington D.C.
Experience/Skills (Not Required but preferred)
- 12 Lead EKG
- Vision Screening
- Allergy Desensitization
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.