This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Nurse Coordinator 3 to support Federal Occupational Health Services clinics in the Defense Intelligence Agency - Bolling Air Force Base. This contract position offers:
- 40 Hours per week; M-F (0630 - 1500)
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
The Nurse Coordinator 3 position requires:
- RN Licensure
- CPR, AED
- 1 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years RN recent clinical experience
- Strong health education background
- Experience in travel medicine
- Experience in occupational medicine
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.