This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 3/17/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Allergy RN to support Federal Occupational Health Services clinics in DC. Nurse will cover health units in Washington DC administering allergy injections to federal employees at a variety of agencies. This contract position offers:
- PRN Hours
- Willing to work short shifts and split shifts
- Travel to multiple unts is required
- No Weekends/No On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
The Allergy RN position requires:
- RN Licensure
- CPR, AED
- Minimum 3 Years RN including recent clinical experience
- Must be willing to commute to DC locations
Experience/Skills (Not Required but preferred)
- Experience with allergy injections
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.