Registrar for Lewis-Gale Montgomery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08648-122396
LEWIS-GALE MONTGOMERY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Lewis-Gale Montgomery Regional Hospital seeks a self-motivated individual to work as PRN, AS NEEDED REGISTRAR. YOU MUST ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR 1 FULL DAY OF ORIENTATION AND 2 FULL DAYS FOR TRAINING.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
* Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
* You must have a high school diploma or GED
Last Edited: 09/14/2016