Registrar for Menorah Medical Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-123908
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER
Menorah Medical Center is seeking a PRN Registrar. You would need to be available to work weekends and some weekdays when needed as well as Holidays. You will also need to be available for 1 full day of Orientation and 3 full days of Patient Access Training within the first month of employment.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
* Previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
Last Edited: 09/08/2016