Registrar for Menorah Medical Center 9/9/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08648-124095
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER
Menorah Medical Center is seeking a PRN Registrar. Needed for work weekdays and Saturdays from 7am - 1pm. You will also need to be available for 1 full day of Orientation and 3 full days of Patient Access Training within the first month of employment.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
* Previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
Last Edited: 09/08/2016