Registrar for Research Medical Center 9/13/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08648-124324
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER seeks several self-motivated individuals to work as a PART TIME REGISTRAR. AS A REGISTRAR YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR WORK, DAYS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR 1 FULL DAY OF ORIENTATION AND 3 FULL DAYS FOR TRAINING.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
* Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
* Providing information to patients.
* You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience.
* Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30WPM WITH 3 OR FEWER ERRORS.
Last Edited: 09/12/2016