This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Registration Specialist Position Features:
? Great growth potential within a stable lending company
? Rewarding and challenging work environment
? Great Pay to $58K
Challenging career position for registration specialist in prestigious Banking and Consumer Lending company. You will act as the main point of contact from the initial loan application through to final funding stages.
The opportunity requires experience in:
* Familiarity with TRID a HUGE plus
* Processing and managing a pipeline of 50+ mortgage loans.
* Review and evaluate documentation from credit reports, AUS findings, appraisals, and asset documentation.
* Knowledgeable with overall loan process
* Educate the borrower on the loan process, expected turn times, and communications they will receive
* Review broker packages to ensure completion prior sending to underwriting
* Understanding of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
* Verifying Title, Itemization, Vesting
* Prepare Closing Disclosures for borrowers to be signed
* Prepare and send letter to consumer itemizing all changes and explaining additional refund if necessary
* Additional Duties as assigned
Apply for this great position as a registration coordinator today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Word, Excel, Encompass