Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
The Boston Beer Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONBoston Beer Company was rated by Forbes as one of the best small companies to work for. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for a REGULATORY AFFAIRS COORDINATOR in BOSTON, MA.
As a part of the Regulatory Affairs Team, the Coordinator will work with and support team members to execute the regulatory strategies to obtain commercial approval of alcoholic beverage products and execute other tasks in support of on-going compliance and initiatives.
WHAT YOULL DO:
* Assist in preparation, filing and maintenance of regulatory submissions for product approval.
* Maintains various internal systems and databases, including product shipment database, distributor database and various registration and licensing databases.
* Provides general/miscellaneous administrative support (copying, mailing, filing, organization, etc.) to the Regulatory Affairs Team.
* Provides support relating to the companys insurance program, including obtaining and managing insurance certificates, assisting in annual renewals and assisting with claims management.
* Perform factual and legal research.
* Perform other regulatory affairs duties when requested.
* Provides backup support to others in the Regulatory Affairs Team.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
* Bachelors degree
* 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
* Excellent, clear language and communication skills, written and verbal
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment and under time constraints and deadlines.
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, and a competitive compensation package.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 617.368.5854 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.