Regulatory Compliance Analyst 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
Miami Lakes, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Bank s Regulatory Compliance Program, which is designed to ensure that the Bank and its subsidiaries achieve optimum compliance with Federal and State regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Conduct scheduled compliance reviews throughout the year pursuant to the Bank s compliance monitoring and testing program.
* Conduct all aspects of the compliance review, including scoping, sampling, research, control testing, root cause analysis, and preparation of the final report.
* Manage project milestones to ensure timely completion of all scheduled testing activities.
* Present preliminary findings to line-of-business partners, propose corrective action, and validate completed remediation.
* Maintain robust and well-organized work papers.
* Maintain close relationships with line-of-business partners and provide periodic guidance regarding compliance-related questions and self-identified issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor s degree plus 5-7 years of regulatory compliance experience required.
COMMUNICATION/LANGUAGE SKILLS: Strong professional writing skills required. Ability to read, interpret and comprehend statutes and banking regulations, enforcement actions, and reports. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to other employees of the organization at all levels of management.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf