Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160901-8196-MW
Company Name: 3E Company
3E Company, located in beautiful Carlsbad, CA is hiring a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator to join the team.
Regulatory Delivery and Support
* Responsible for timely, accurate processing and completion of client permits and associated fees
* Timely and accurate completion of all regulatory disclosures related to the California Unified Program, SARA Title III, Fire & Building Codes and other federal, state and local requirements
* Monitoring and maintenance of the Compliance Calendar Program and ensuring all projects are entered properly into HMMP
* Monitor customer fund accounts
* Contact clients and agencies to obtain data and information on an as needed basis
* Responsible for data entry of client information into agency specific forms
* Responsible for assisting Regulatory Specialists with projects as needed
* Responsible for receiving, opening and distributing all mail on a daily basis
Regulatory research and Documentation Support
* Interact with local, state and federal agencies regarding regulations and requirements
Product Development, New Client Start-Up and Custom Services
* Assist in the integration of new customers and services into existing departmental processes and procedures
* Participate in internal development, quality and process improvement projects Perform department service demonstration for clients and employees
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Highly motivated, organized, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task to meet standard response times and daily deadlines
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Forward thinking and ability to accommodate development of skill sets to accommodate business needs
* Experience balancing job role expectations against strict deadlines
* One to Two years experience in administrative task-oriented field desired
* Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite
* High school diploma required; Bachelor s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience, preferred
3E Company, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK), offers a comprehensive suite of data, products, and services for environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance management. This solutions suite addresses the entire chemical life cycle and includes vendor/supplier data obtainment and management; product level classification services, MSDS authoring and distribution; emergency response; and regulatory reporting. 3E provides an industry-leading combination of a 24/7/365 EH&S mission-control call center and the world's premier hazardous substance database of global regulatory and compliance information. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, with additional operations in Canton, Ohio; Bethesda, Maryland; Kingsport, Tennessee; Montreal, Quebec; and Copenhagen, Denmark.
3E Company is an energetic, vibrant and growing company that is shaping and leading the future of the environmental, health and safety information management industry. Quality individuals who contribute to team efforts are critical to that future. 3E offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment.
High School (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.