Regulatory Compliance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRegulatory Compliance Manager Job Description
Our client is seeking to add a Regulatory Compliance Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will have a regulatory compliance background preferably involving Multi-State and Federal regulations. OSHA experience is a mandatory with DOT experience preferred for a Multi-State footprint organization. Weapons and Security Licenses experience a plus.
* Responsible for coordination of regulatory oversight and helping ensure the operations are in compliance with applicable legal requirements, i.e. state, federal regulations and statutes and deadlines for OSHA and Department of Transportation (DOT);
* Receive, investigate and respond promptly and effectively to compliance-related queries and complaints
* Advises on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions
* Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings, including regulatory licenses, registrations and ongoing requirements while working closely with stakeholders across the company; researching legal and regulatory issues;
* Review and be up to date with applicable state and federal laws and regulatory requirements;
* Maintain regulatory compliance for multiple entities in various states;
* Build and maintain databases and files;
* Performs site audits/gap analysis to identify areas where improvement is required
* Responsible for coordination of internal activities to maintain compliance with the various requirements of multiple regulatory organizations and agencies;
* Tracks and communicates new and/or revised state and federal regulations to appropriate parties within the organization.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited university
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of OHSA experience required; DOT experience preferred
* Experience with regulatory submissions, investigations and responses required
* Highly organized and detailed oriented with strong work ethic, follow-through skills and overall good judgment
* Collaborative team player with simultaneous ability to work autonomously and manage competing demands and shifting priorities
* Ability to manage competing demands, shifting priorities and interests of multiple stakeholders