Regulatory Consultant / Analyst 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SGS has an urgent job opening for a REGULATORY CONSULTANT/ANALYST for one of our Fortune 500 clients' in DENVER, CO
* Provide guidance and regulatory advice during the development, implementation and effectiveness verification of the corrective/preventive actions according to the established procedures and established action plans.
* * Prepares and assists in the preparation and filing of applications and other such forms as required to participate in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
* Develop, track, trend and report to management on compliance metrics. Identify, communicate and escalate to the appropriate level of management, as required, compliance issues and risks for further comprehensive action.
* Oversees the accuracy and development of the Licensing and Certification databases and files.
* Provides support for merger and acquisition activities as requested for due diligence, closing documents and any transfers of licensure
* Provide support in collaboration with Pharmacy and Quality Operations for the investigation and root cause analysis of product, process and qualitysystems gaps, deviations and discrepancies.