Regulatory Food Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160819-8134-MW
Company Name: 3E Company
3E Company is hiring for a Regulatory Food Data Analyst position to work with the team in Bethesda, MD.
* Responsible for monthly ArielLogic production including new lists, regulatory updates to existing lists, editorial list updates, and updating ArielLogic generics
* Leads the way to expand our product offerings into adjacent cores and innovative new products
* Leads the data & process improvement activities related to our food solutions and initiate a ISO 9001 compliant quality management system
* Represent 3E at technical conferences, be the technical lead on food related projects, and shares relevant expertise via webinars and conference presentations
* Contribute scientific expertise to consulting work related to food projects
* Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual performance plan
* Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned
* Masters in Food Science (or similar), or equivalent experience
* 2+ years experience with analysis of food data including food labeling, contaminants, and
* Strong data analysis, including statistical inference
* Strong foundation in organic, inorganic, and reaction chemistry, including chemical nomenclature, structures, formulae, and families
Strong professional discretion and scientific judgment required to make decisions regarding the identity of chemicals, the appropriateness of generic groups, and the representation of regulatory and scientific data in database format
3E Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer- EOE, M/F/D/V
Masters (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.