Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance IHC Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
REGULATORY REPORTING QUALITY ASSURANCE IHC MANAGER
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance ( RRQA ) Group sits within the Group Finance organization. RRQA is expanding in the US due to new Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) regulatory reports and plays an important role in the Firm as the second line of defense to provide management with comfort over the Regulatory Reporting Framework. The RRQA IHC VP/DIR will be responsible for the planning and execution the IHC validation program. The role will manage a team which performs various activities related to reviewing the completeness and accuracy of the regulatory reporting production process.
The IHC validation program includes reviews of the following products: derivatives, loans, securitizations, and other debt and equity. Report coverage includes the FR Y-9C, FR 14Q/M/A, FFIEC 009, and FFIEC 102 (Market Risk Capital Rules).
* Cultivating relationships with senior key stakeholders across several departments
* Planning and executing the IHC validation program and providing various governance committees with progress metrics
* Evaluating identified issues for their impact on regulatory reporting, as well as escalating these issues to senior management
* Review recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
* Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to Senior Management
* Ability to organize and present data in a meaningful way, including evaluating and summarizing detailed information from various sources
* Solid written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
* Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task, adapt, and work well under pressure
* Ability to work within a team and to collaborate with peers and leadership to create effective solutions to validation issues
* Ability to create and manage detailed project plans including managing interdependencies
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Sense of ownership and accountability for work
* 8+ years of experience
* Prior audit or consulting experience
* Understanding of IHC or BHC regulatory reporting
* Experienced with testing and proposing remediation plans
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.