Regulatory Submissions Trainee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Senior Intern/Regulatory Submissions Trainee to join our Clinical Operations team. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Provide day-to-day departmental support activities to Regulatory Submissions Coordinators;
* Maintain database and spreadsheets as necessary to facilitate tracking and documentation of departmental activities;
* Collect, review, organize, and assemble regulatory start-up submissions; and,
* Perform other tasks as needed.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
* Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
* Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets