Rehab Aide - Colonial Vista
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-time Rehab Aide - New contract starting November 1st!
Infinity Rehab is looking for a Rehabilitation Aide to assist as directed by the therapists in the provision of services to ensure that quality care is being provided to each resident.
* Bachelor s Degree in Exercise Science, or experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or equivalent geriatric care experience.
* Computer proficiency is required: Internet, email, and the Microsoft Office software.
* Experience working with the geriatric population in a rehab clinical setting is preferred.
* Assist in scheduling, transporting, transferring, and lifting patients as required for rehabilitation services.
* Document and communicate any scheduling conflicts with residents.
* Distribute schedules and other needed information to the appropriate facility member as directed by the DOR and therapy staff.
* Arrange with the kitchen staff for early meal trays as directed by the DOR and therapy staff.
* Review ROX and MDS information as directed by the DOR to ensure accuracy and needed RUG levels.
* Assist the Physical Therapist and PTA with treatment (including, but not limited to, ambulation, ROM, hot/cold packs).
* Assist the Occupational Therapist and COTA with treatment (including, but not limited to, ADLs and feeding programs).
* Assist the Speech-Language Pathologist with treatment (including, but not limited to, feeding groups, functional maintenance, and memory books).
* Adjust equipment as needed.
* Maintain general upkeep of therapy areas.
* Perform clerical duties as assigned.
* Remain updated on the residents medical and physical statuses.
* Attend in-services and staff meetings as directed.
Who is Infinity Rehab*
Infinity Rehab is a leading provider of sub-acute rehab programs throughout Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Illinois, Arizona, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Iowa. Formed in 1999, we specialize in providing clinically intensive Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology in post-acute rehab settings.
What Can We Offer You*
Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment.
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Check us out on Social Media: