Reimbursement Specialist / Collector (Medicaid OR Commercial )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 16090201-SDPA
KEY WORDS: Reimbursement Specialist, experienced, Hospital Collections, Medical Collector, Follow-up, medical Billing, re-billing, Collections professional, Medicaid, Commercial Collections, several Contracttemporary full-time 40 hours per week. LTAC, SNF, Acute care
Reimbursement Specialist / experienced Hospital (Acute Care, "In-Patient" ) Collections & Follow-up medical Billing / Collections professional. Prefer Medicaid OR Commercial Collections experience, several Contracttemporary full-time 40 hours per week positions. LTAC, SNF or Acute Hospital Collections experience required. Contract / Temporary position, with an opportunity to become a direct hire full-time regular employee once you prove yourself on the job.
* Follow-up Collections / Hospital Acute Reimbursement Collections
* Re-billing for either Medicaid OR for Commercial Insurance accounts
* Contract review, interpretation and research.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
* $ 25 to $ 30 per hour
* Benefits are available
* Must have 6 -10+ years Acute Hospital, Medical Center, LTAC or SNF Collections, Reimbursement experience.
* Must be able to report M-F 8:00-5:00, or 8:30-5:30 or 9:00-6:00
* Report to location is in Washington DC, no remote positions available.