Relationship Center OpsManager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: The Relationship Center Operations Manager's primary responsibility is managing branch operations and assisting the Relationship Center Branch Manager with inspiring staff to focus on cultivating deeper relationships with customers. The Relationship Center Operations Manager is also responsible for creating a superior customer-driven sales and quality service environment.
- Coaches and trains staff utilizing expertise and guidance on operational issues and vulnerabilities that relate to their jobs and ensures that policies and procedures are consistently executed
- Role models on a daily basis the OneWest Bank standards with team members and customers
- Supports OneWest Bank's commitment to building relationships One Customer at a Time through solid operational quality control
- Responsible for putting into place processes to inspect and manage operational controls and for the results of field ops visits and actual audits to ensure compliance
- Pulls and reviews operation reports each workday morning - Sets standards and executes random spot reviews to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Secures and manages cash and all negotiable items per policy and security standards
- Serves as the Chief Operations Officer of the branch and acts as back-up of branch leadership in their absence - Provides overall Branch Relationship Center leadership in Relationship Center Manager's absence
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications: - High School Diploma required / Bachelor's Degree preferred - Three to four years of banking experience including processing account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts - Must have prior managerial experience and proven sales skills - Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements