This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Assumes a lead role in the development of client relationships focusing on
the management of all project/study activity. Accountable for creating and maintaining client relationships, to secure repeat business with assigned Customer(s)/Projects/Portfolios through successful delivery of project timelines and quality data whilst maintaining bid profitability.
Facilitates the interaction between ERT Operations, Product Management, Research & Development (R&D) and their assigned customers. Functions as the clients advocate. Responsible for achieving functional goals in accordance with the company mission and objectives, including hiring, resourcing, training and evaluating staff performance, to ensure delivery of projects and technical competence and compliance. Gathers knowledge of the client s organization, reporting structures and procedures, culture, expectations, product pipelines, and other pertinent information about the accounts which could be of value for ERT. Manages the client relationship in conjunction with BD and identifies new
opportunities to expand on ERT s value within account.
* Assist with increasing business growth and improve customer service by understanding the client environment and client needs and working to achieve overall client goals.
* Member of Oversight/Operations Committees for assigned Customers as requested.
* Ensures oversight and maximize performance of project team s planning, execution and risk management.
* Measures project progress, risks and trends using a metrics and KPI approach to achieve project milestones delivery in the assigned portfolio.
* Identifies and maximizes opportunities to secure repeated business, removes or mitigate risks, blockages and issues in existing projects to enhance the chances to achieve repeated business.
* Organizes regular face-to-face and remote liaison with Customer and PM/PD/teams to review and discuss risks, status and opportunities for of awarded projects, to improve delivery, profitability, and quality and/or client satisfaction.
* Is the first point of escalation (internal and external) for resolution of issues and conflicts.
* Work with the Client Team to increase customer satisfaction by:
* Assuring proper management and control of all ERT projects.
* Ensuring Client has input into the planning and development of the ERT program.
* Ensuring Client is routinely informed of ERT program status and timelines.
* Ensures ERT is addressing any program issues and effectively ensures resolutions in a timely manner.
* Ensuring proper and effective internal and external client communications.
* Ensuring project scope is managed by the project team, and out of scope are identified in a timely fashion with the customers.
* Monitor client activity which includes, but is not limited to: contract activity, outstanding Account Receivables, and escalated study issues for assigned accounts as required.
* Conduct internal and external account management meetings with applicable reports as needed for all assigned clients. This may also include the provision of reports and metrics to the client as requested.
* Identifies opportunities to expand ERT s suite of services within defined accounts.
* Will manage governance and special projects to demonstrate ERT value to customers (such as the action items that come out of business review meetings and areas of improvement at a higher process level).
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide reports to Supervisor as requested.
* Assist with departmental and company goals and objectives.
* Contribute to the development and improvement of processes and tools.
* Ownership of the operational strategy of new bids and Bid Defense Meetings.
* First reviewer/approver for proposals.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent and minimum of four years experience in the pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on Project Management.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
* High-level knowledge of ERT products and services.
* Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and provide solutions and recommendations that effectively display results.
* Demonstration of leadership skills and interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationship with client and internal teams.
* Familiarity with the Drug Development/Pharmaceutical Industry practices.
* Excellent communication skills; must possess the ability to professionally represent ERT both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Travel varies according to client needs (est. 20%)
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
* Good technical understanding of device software and hardware in order to advise and consult with clients and PMs on project needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.