This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 16031701-FS
KEY WORDS: Sales, Banking, Commercial Banking, Relationship Manager, Commercial Loans, Business Development, Underwriting.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Relationship Manager will focus on Middle-Market lending opportunities with the focus being on C&I and Commercial Real Estate relationships. The Relationship Manager will handle needs for a wide array of borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements.
* Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships.
* Act as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
* Demonstrate solid product and operational knowledge.
* Possess excellent corporate finance/credit knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
* Utilize excellent negotiation and closing skills.
* Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
* Spread financials to conduct preliminary analyst of loan.
* Prepare credit package for Credit Department.
* Cross-sells other banking products.
* Promote high quality customer service.
* Develop relationships with real estate professionals and other business referral sources in order to locate creditworthiness prospects for loans.
* $90,000-120,000 base plus bonus
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Must have at least 5 years of business development and underwriting experience in commercial banking with C&I and CRE lending experience.
* Strong business development skills.
* Formalized Credit Training preferred.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Must have experience and ability in analyzing financial documents
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.