Release Manager 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: RELEASE MANAGER
LOCATION: MIAMI, FL
* 3 years of experience defining and executing release process activities, examples include: plan, build and configuration, test, implementation preparation and communication, and review.
* 7 years of technical experience from any of the following disciplines (release management, project management, development, systems administration, systems engineering, quality assurance)
* 3 years of experience incorporating governance, regulatory requirements into a release management, service delivery and/or similar process
* 3years of experience developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance and internal control processes in support of system development life cycle, change control, configuration management, and measurements to achieve service level agreements
* Program / Project management certification preferred
* Experience with a designated ITIL Service Management tool preferred
* Process development experience with full scope of documentation, release planning, training, and monitoring for effectiveness
* Experience in running and managing large, complex Enterprise-wide releases with broad view of programs and projects to ensure release delivery standards are followed.
* Experience in governing both waterfall and agile project delivery life cycles preferred.
* Knowledge of source repository administration/version control managing multiple configuration files in multiple deployment environments; managing multiple releases in multiple deployment environments; deploying variety of artifacts web/enterprise applications/pl-sql. Manage complexities of partial deployments experience with svn or other leading source control system. A seasoned individual who has been through a large System Design / Plan, Package, Build, Test and Release - from a Full, Delta and Emergency release perspective.