Release Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 6/17/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION- Manages inventory allocations on products/brands with low to medium complexity.
- Conducts analysis of quotas, inventory production availability plans, field sales item level forecasts and other relevant data as it applies to assigned products/brands.
- Formulates monthly fair share allocation plans for both domestic and direct import selling methods on assigned products/brands.
- Evaluates and approves requests for product to support customer advertising; negotiates with requestor and key stakeholders to seek alternative options.
- Evaluates and approves requests for product to support prepacks, displays & pallets; negotiates with requestor and key stakeholders to seek alternative options.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills - able to communicate effectively across all organizational levels and all functional areas, understanding and presenting the viewpoints of others.
- General knowledge of the policies, procedures and established practices that guide the formulation of fair share allocations.
- Familiarity with policies, procedures and established practices used throughout the department.
- General understanding of growth targets and ability to organize and coordinate activities in support of company goals.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid data analysis skills.
have a BA/BS