Reliability Engineer (Area) 9/8/2016
GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL GAS SUPPLIER
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Area Reliability Engineer ( 2 roles)
Locations: Houston(Western side) and Pittsburgh
10% bonus target plus strong benefits and retirement package!!!
Our client, a leading Industrial Gas company, is currently seeking an Area Reliability Engineer to join their team in the Houston(western side) And Pittsburgh.. This individual will undertake maintenance and reliability services that ensure that all plants within the region are capable and effectively managed for safety, reliability, and efficiency in compliance. A great company, decent compensation and excellent benefits make this a very compelling opportunity for individuals that want to progress in their career.
* Supports the Head of Supply in achieving key outcomes in safety, reliability, efficiency, cost and customer service
* Supports the Regional Reliability and Maintenance team by establishing a culture of safety in working and in the execution of all aspects of the teams role requirements
* Actively managing the region Condition Monitoring Program for effectiveness and efficiency.
* Ensures follow-up of CBM trends and findings to assure a proactive response is executed prior to failure
* Reviews region Preventive Maintenance activities and makes changes as needed to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
* Leads or supports root cause analysis and ensures timely action item closure
* Ensures compliance with all safety, health, environmental and quality standards within the region
* Evaluates plant performance and efficiencies across the region
* Develops an understanding of basic plant operational management in terms of process, budgeting, reliability, maintenance and personnel management
* Develops an understanding of the various types of equipment found in process plants such as compressors, pumps, electrical systems, process control and instrumentation, piping and vessels and heat exchangers
* As assigned by the Regional Reliability and MaintenanceManager, performsengineering andmanagerial functions that could include:
* Conduct Training sessions on Process Operations for Technician at various plant locations
* Develop and Implement Equipment Specific Reliability Improvement plans
* Loss prevention, safety and quality management
* Continuous operational performance improvement management
* Represent the plant and/or region for turnarounds, commissioning, projects and general business meetings and events
* Supports the effort for continuous improvement through GAP and Six Sigma programs
* Works with the ROC to execute improvement projects and initiatives identified to drive performance and close performance gaps
* Leads and executes programs and projects within each area in support of high performance supply chain operations and continuous improvement within the region
* Ensures that applicable material procurement and control processes are consistent with Linde Group standards for corporate governance
* BachelorDegree - Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
* Minimum of 5years' experience in an operational and engineering environment
* Interpersonal skills:
* Possesses strong communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment or independently as required
* Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs
* Managerial skills:
* Knowledgeable in plant operations. Can effectively identify and evaluate technical and business process opportunities and translate to financial terms to support investment and business case development
* Continuous improvement drive and ability to implement change in a geographically diverse organization. Relentless drive to challenge the status quo.
* Management by influence - experience delivering results in a highly matrixed organization and the ability to influence others to deliver results.
* Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple activities and achieve results with minimal supervision
* Excellent oral and written communication skills * Demonstrated exceptional operational safety leadership.
* Knowledge of root cause analysis, cause and effect or FMEA methodologies
* Knowledge of predictive maintenance methodologies and technologies
* Proven understanding of regulatory and industry standards and codes
* Air separation experience and knowledge preferred.
* Six Sigma qualifications a plus