Reliability Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID #: 851
Location: USA - SC - Bennettsville
Functional Area: Engineering
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 2 years
This position is part of the Manufacturing Services Department at the Marlboro Paper Mill in Bennettsville, SC. The Marlboro Mill produces 900 tons/day of fine white and specialties papers and approximately 350 tons/day of market pulp. The Manufacturing Services Department supports the mill with common services for mechanical and electrical maintenance and reliability needs.
* To guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and safety/security systems.
* Identify & implement improvements in process & equipment reliability across the Mill by working closely with operations & maintenance personnel.
* Provide maintenance engineering, technical assistance, reliability leadership/support & mill-wide change support.
* Review existing preventive maintenance processes for value to the maintenance effort & propose changes as necessary to improve the reliability of the assets.
* To define, develop, administer and refine the preventive/predictive maintenance program.
* To reduce and improve maintenance work wherever feasible; assuring efficient and productive operation of plant, process and equipment; while protecting and prolonging the economic life of plant assets; all at optimal cost.
The following qualifications are required:
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or significant years of maintenance experience related to maintenance reliability, especially predictive and preventive maintenance. We are accepting applications from engineers with at least 2 years experience in reliability maintenance or non-degreed individuals with at least five years of maintenance reliability experience.
* Experience with electrical/instrumentation systems is desirable but not required.
* The candidate must be familiar with reliability centered maintenance practices and predictive maintenance tools such as vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasonic analysis and failure analysis techniques.
* Safety and team oriented with a good work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work independently or in a group environment.
* Excellent communication and computer skills.
* Experience with SAP, DMSI (MAINtelligence), PDMA Systems and SKF Vibration Analysis software is desirable but not required.
* Reliability centered maintenance training is desirable but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top