This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Perfect Fit Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a major global chemical company, knows that their people are the heart of their success. With a foundation of honesty and integrity they are a team focused on winning, and knows it's not just what they achieve, but also how they achieve it that helps create value and sustain success!
With a portfolio of specialty businesses, they work with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally diverse company, they serve customers in approximately 100 countries and had 2014 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion
* Support operations and maintenance during on-going plant operations including troubleshooting, equipment repairs, and support during major turnarounds
* Provide input into capital project scope and detailed engineering to insure safe reliable plant design, production at target rates, and low life cycle costs
* Perform analysis of production loss and equipment failure data using statistical analysis tools and recommend projects to improve reliability
* Lead, facilitate, or participate in root cause analyses of process upsets and equipment failures to identify corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
* Coordinate engineering, repair and construction activities for plant alterations and improvements,
* Lead problem solving teams to identify, design and implement improvements
* Coordinate and manage reliability project development, design, and installation
REQUIREMENTS:* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong communication and technical skills
* High degree of initiative
* Ability to contribute individually and as a leader in a team environment
PREFERRED SKILLS* 3+ years of experience with emphasis on reliability engineering
* Previous experience in the chemical, refining and/or petrochemical plant environment
* Familiarity with process industry standards and applicable codes like ASME, API, ANSI, etc.
* Experience with rotating equipment, piping systems, and mechanical equipment and design (pumps, blowers, compressors, relief devices, tanks, piping, etc)
* Experience with SAP Maintenance systems and AutoCad software
* Professional Engineering License by exam
* Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity
* Knowledge of materials of construction for chemical processes