Reliability Maintenance Manager - Hot Strip Mill 9/8/2016
A major steel processing company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION Southern Alabama
INDUSTRY Steel Industry
Develop and lead team members in the Hot Strip Mill Manufacturing Reliability Engineering group.
* Lead and manage the Hot Strip Mill Equipment Reliability Process to ensure a best practices equipment reliability strategy.
* Review and provide technical direction for equipment design changes and engineering projects.
* Participate with Maintenance and Operations in resolution of equipment problems.
* Manage the Root Cause Analysis Process.
* Participate in the development and execution of the Business Plan.
* BS in Engineering
* 7+ years of experience steel industry experience.
* Supervisor / management experience.
* Extensive steel industry reliability engineering experience.
REFERENCE# LTS 591