Reliability Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Reliability Test Engineer will join Intel's New Devices Group (NDG), reporting into the Quality & Reliability Engineering group. The Reliability Test Engineer will support all of NDG's wearables products and will interact closely with multiple cross-functional teams including HW Engineering, mechanical design engineering, quality, and test facilities. His/Her main responsibility will be to continuously enhance product reliability by performing reliability tests at the Mechanical Dynamics Lab located at Hawthorne Farms (HF1).
* Familiar with and able to use all types of test equipment found in a typical Reliability Test Lab
* Exceptional mechanical skills
* Track and maintain test results for each program/product, including:
o Manage collection of all test data
o Report failures back to Engineering team
o Tracking test units and shipping
* Previous mechanical test experience preferred
* 2 yr AS or 4 yr BS degree preferred
* Self-starter able to learn new skills quickly