Relief Operator Line 2 / Shift 2 - Rotating Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONRelieves various Operators for breaks, vacations, personal days, etc. and other plant duties. This position requires full training on all aspects of Operator duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains flexibility to include schedule, time shift, and position changes when requested.
- Reports to supervisor at beginning of shift for schedule of assigned duties.
- Operates all production equipment proficiently
- Performs all aspects of each operator's position to include machine functions, necessary records and paperwork, and all required testing.
- Understands each operator's job description.
- Relieves operators for required breaks by following detailed employee break and duty schedules provided by supervisor.
- Assists in training new operators.
- Operates hand-held scanning device to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Cleans ingredient warehouses, dock areas, freezers, basement, hallways, chemical areas, forklifts, and other areas according to the Master Sanitations list.
- Performs bulk stacking duties and weigh out as assigned by supervisor.
- Reports machinery or quality issues to supervisor as they occur and submits work orders when necessary.
- Follows all DFA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate, regulatory quality, and sanitation requirements.
- Handles cleaning chemicals in a safe manner utilizing safety equipment such as gloves, eyewear, etc.
- Performs items on Master Sanitation lists when production is not running.
- Maintain safe environment and perform other duties in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to function in a team based structure and positively contributes to team based efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor 4pm - 4am Rotating Shift