Relief Operator 8/22/2016
West Columbia, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Responsible for carrying out the daily operations of the warehouse. This will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities.
* Follow all warehousing policies and procedures.
* Load outbound shipments and complete all associated computer and paperwork associated with the load.
* Unload inbound shipments and complete all associated computer and paperwork associated with the load.
* Stage ingredients for Production Department usage.
* Monitor inventory levels in warehouse and provide feedback to foreman and supervisors.
* Monitor the department on a daily basis and report any product damage or department discrepancies to the appropriate foreman or supervisors.
* Follow the work schedule and assigned jobs on a daily basis.
* All other duties that are assigned by department management.
Required Education and Experience:
* High School diploma recommended.
* Minimum of two (2) years of warehousing experience recommended.
* Previous forklift experience recommended.
* Good reading, writing and oral communications in English.
* Good mathematical skills.
* Computer skills Ability to use Word and Excel software
* Must be able to pass a drug test and physical examination.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Sunday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., or as needed (OT is required)
West Columbia, South Carolina, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.