Reltio MDM Senior Consultants
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: RELTIO MDM SENIOR CONSULTANTS,
LOCATION: DALLAS, TX,
DURATION: FULL TIME,
DESIRED COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL/BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCY)
MUST-HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS:
* BS/BE/BTech/MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
* 8+ years of experience in the Customer MDM areas
* 3+ years experience as an implementation consultant for Reltio Customer MDM and related technologies
* Extensive hands-on experience Hadoop or Apache Spark, Cassandra
* Strong Java, REST Services, No SQL Database experience
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* Must have proven and demonstrable client facing skills
* Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
GOOD-TO-HAVE PREFERRED SKILLS:
* Experience and/or familiarity with data analysis activities
* Significant project management experience in project delivery
* Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
* Experience with optimization of high volume databases (gt300GB) and large, distributed J2EE applications
* General understanding of data warehousing concepts and ETL tools
* Experience with messaging software, Amazon AWS, Hadoop, Apache Spark
RESPONSIBILITY OF / EXPECTATIONS FROM THE ROLE:-
* Gathering functional and technical requirements as inputs into the overall solution design
* Participating in process and functional design activities,
* Carrying out application design, build, test, and deploy activities for Reltio MDM and all integrating applications.
* Planning, developing, executing data quality / profiling / conversion routines
Driving user acceptance test planning and execution