Relyant (Filtration) Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
DS Services of America, Inc.
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview of the Reylant Service Technician
This position is responsible for the installation and repairs of the water filtration equipment and coolers.
* Service and pull point of use equipment and existing equipment on a scheduled annual basis.
* Install new point of use equipment on new accounts.
* Install and service in-line coffee brewers as needed to new and existing accounts.
* Deliver coffee products to new accounts upon installation of in-line unit.
* Proactively call existing accounts to schedule filter changes and equipment service.
* Operate and maintain Company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
* Maintain and control inventory of equipment and parts.
* Complete all necessary documents for installation, exchange and service transactions.
* High School or GED required.
* Able to use basic power and hand tools.
* Demonstrate knowledge and fundamentals of plumbing and electrical devices and systems.
* Able to work in residential, office and manufacturing environments.
* Ability to handle customer inquiries and complaints about products and services in a friendly manner.
* Ability to understand and interpret maps.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled