- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Remediation System Technician
Arcadis is currently seeking a self-motivated, Environmental System Field Technician to support our Atlanta, Georgia office s growing environmental project portfolio. This position will be out in the field 95% or more of the time with local travel to and from job sites. Occasionally some office support will be required. It will require to work both independently and with other team members, and may require periodic overtime and although rare, some weekends are possible. This position offers an opportunity to learn about a wide variety of environmental projects and work with a great team.
Primary responsibilities include:
Environmental Treatment System Water and Air Sampling
Environmental Treatment System Operation and Maintenance (O&M)
Groundwater Monitoring Well Sampling
This position will support a wide variety of clients in multiple market sectors to include Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Public sector.
* Minimum 3-5 years previous experience as an Environmental Systems Field Technician or other relevant experience
* Mechanical aptitude and electrical skills required
* Excellent communication and field documentation skills
* Valid driver s license and ability to pass background check
* Ability to interact with clients, property owners and regulatory personnel
* Willingness for overnight travel with occasional extended periods of time
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* 40 Hour HAZWOPER training
* Wastewater Treatment Operator License preferred
* Ability to prepare basic written reports
* Ability to supervise others
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.