This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Remedy Administrator to support an important government customer in Wichita, KS
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Assist with working with the Program Management Office in the integration of Remedy solution with the deployed Remedy solution in support of the migration of the network
* Assist in the provisioning and management of the Remedy processes, structure and foundation data in the Remedy solution.
* When directed the contractor shall assist the government in developing interim solutions for routing workflow between systems.
* Advise & assist the PMO in all aspects of managing & developing the entire Remedy environment.
* Implement changes to the existing Remedy environments at the request of the customer to include but not limited to:
* Advise, implement, support and maintain all components of the Remedy system, at the request of the Government, including: Asset Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management and Service Level Management.
* Advise, implement, support and maintain changes needed to leverage the CMDB to the customers advantage & to meet desired informational goals.
* Advise, implement, support and maintain a process to facilitate enterprise sustainment.
* Incorporate government directed process and workflow changes for all installed modules.
* Advise, implement and maintain templates, where applicable, within the remedy environment to minimize user effort & data input.
* Create or maintain all current remedy project documents. Documents include but are not limited to the Functional Specification, As Built documents, documents needed to fulfill Information Assurance (IA) requirements, standard project management documents and documents needed for the proper management & execution of this task.
* Participate in the Vulnerability Lifecycle Management Process to include installing and managing any patches required by the Remedy system including Remedy patches, BMC service packs, Java, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft patches etc.
* The contractor shall maintain an official configuration file on each configuration item within the managed environment.
* Complete Request for Changes (RFCs), trouble tickets, and CAB actions as required to document new requirements, deviations, waivers, and technical order changes.
* Maintain network diagrams, physical and logical topologies, system context diagrams etc. and update them within five (5) work days after a change has occurred.
* Assist the Government in creating and executing a training program for Cyber Operators to include curriculum formulation, documentation, training artifacts both electronic & printed and any other output necessary to implement said training program.
* Provide general Remedy systems, management, administration and support.
* Implement all service pack migrations or Remedy upgrades as deemed necessary.
* Assist the Government in completion of C&A using the DIACAP process to include creation and maintenance of any IA artifacts or C&A documentation necessary to submit a package for ATO consideration.
* Provide customer support to include application training, troubleshooting customer issues, and addressing customer incidents.
* Develop incident/change templates
* Provide support to architecture team when required
* Develop and run custom reports
* Understanding of DoD network systems and processes
* Minimum of 5 years work related IT experience commensurate with tasks outlined in this service area.
* Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
* Knowledge of BMC Remedy operations and support.
Minimum Required Skills:
* Ability to monitor systems and understand status updates.
* Ability to deal with customers that may not be network savvy.
* Ability to work in and enter tickets in Remedy ticketing systems.
* 2 years extensive DoD enterprise experience
Degree: BS Preferred
Certification Requirements: ITILv3 certification, BMC Certified Professional, Security + (CE)
Travel Requirement: 5% if that much
Mostly Monday-Friday, 8-9 hours per day, First and Second shift (may be adjusted in the future), to include weekend work when needed.
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.