Remedy CMDB Developer* 9/1/2016
Los Alamos, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: #3640
Title: Remedy CMDB Developer*
Date Posted: 08/31/2016
Job Location: Los Alamos New Mexico
Odyssey Systems is looking for a Remedy CMDB Developer to support one of our national laboratory customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The selected candidate will be a part of SAE-3 s Remedy Tools Team as an Atrium CMDB Developer and Administrator. This position requires an experienced professional with understanding of the BMC Software s Atrium CMDB product plus working knowledge of BMC Software s Remedy Action Request (ARS) System and Information Technology Management System (ITSM) suite. System Analysts support (development, administration, maintenance) enterprise production systems and associated applications and realms in support of institutional customers.
* Bachelor degree in computer science, physics, chemistry or relevant science
* Software lifecycle knowledge including requirements, design, development, and testing with appropriate documentation Work experience must show progressively increasing levels of technical skills and complexity of work for a minimum of 5 years.
* Designing and implementing business solutions using Agile practices.
* Demonstrated professional experience with data modeling and defining CMDB schemas to meet institutional requirements.
* Installing, configuring and managing BMC ADDM and CMDB components.
* Configuring and working with ARS server groups.
* Administration of the BMC Remedy Application Server and the BMC Mid-Tier server.
* Data loading tools such as Atrium Integration Engine, Atrium Integrator, and Data Management Job Console.
* Software configuration and development in a mid to large enterprise environment.
* Successfully working in a high pressure environment, meeting deadlines, and simultaneously developing, deploying, and coordinating multiple projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment; collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
* Strong organizational, technical and communication skills.
* Integration of the Atrium CMDB to 3rd party applications.
* Understanding of Remedy s integration capabilities across its applications.
* Basic database administration using SQL Server or Oracle.
* Use of APIs and other software hooks to integrate from Remedy to other applications and data sources.
* Ability to think strategically in connecting business objectives, IT services, ITSM processes with ITSM technologies.
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* Active Q Clearance preferred
* Tomcat 6 and 7.
* BMC certification.
* ITIL v3 framework and processes certification.
* Experience with other ITSM Tools such as Service Now, HP Service Manager, Maximo.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Los Alamos, NM
* Travel: Non-Anticipated
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability