This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: REMEDY DEVELOPER
LOCATION: CREVE COEUR, MO
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
* Experience with BMC Remedy ITSM Suite of Applications 8.1 or above
* Strong development expertise in Asset, CMDB, Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level Management (SLM), Remedy Knowledge Management (RKM) and Service Request modules of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
* Proven experience building high performing Service Request Definitions (SRD) using Advanced Interface Forms (AIFs) for the SRM module
* Experience building and interacting with web services, REST APIs and Custom Remedy workflow to meet complex requirements
* Extensive experience using BMC Remedy Developer Studio, Atrium Integrator, DMT, and Data Wizard tools
* Experience in a scripting language (e.g. Python, PERL, PowerShell) or JVM language (e.g. Java, Scala) highly desired.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and experience independently driving day-to-day support issues & communicating effectively with customers until issue resolution
* Ability to work independently to gather requirements, document findings and develop solution offerings
* Experience integrating enterprise systems (Jira / Service Now / Sales force) with BMC Remedy.
* Ability to serve with other team members in an on-call rotation that provides 24/7 support on critical / high priority issues in the ITSM Environment.
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Experiencing interacting with relational data stores using SQL
* Experience on BMC Analytics, SAP Business objects, Tibco Spotfire and/or other reporting tools
* ITIL V3 Foundation certified
* Bachelors and 8+ year(s) related experience