This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
* Proficient installing, maintaining, supporting and developing ARS ITSM applications which include (Incident, Change, Service Request Management, Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Analytics, Data Management, Migrator, Dev Studio version 7.6.x and above)
* Work with team and individually to design solutions. * Capture and analyze requirements. Implement solutions based off of analysis. * Proactively monitor system performance and advise customer of improvements. * Integrate ITSM with third party products. * Ability to analyze user business needs and translate into requirements (user stories). * Deliver and update required documentation(build Instructions, Deployment plans, design documents) Remedy ITSM Administration - Tier III support * Manage reporting environment and develop reports (Crystal and Webi) * Implementation of CMDB * Proficient in Linux and Windows * Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
* Over 8 years of IT experience with 5 years with significant engineering or administrator duties using the Remedy software product * At least 5 years' experience supporting at Tier II and Tier III Remedy/ITSM Incident, Change, Service Request Management, Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Analytics, Data Management, Migrator, Dev Studio version 7.6.x and above * Demonstrated support of Project Management to ensure all project deliverables are within due dates and work effort estimates. * Experience developing and implementing customizations of the ITSM/Remedy product. * Demonstrated ability to support multiple high-profile, complex projects and implement them with minimal disruption to end users. * Demonstrated ability for learning and adapting quickly to rapidly changing/new technologies. * Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills. A strong team player.
Experience Desired: (Should have a mix of these skills, but not all are required)
* Strong understanding of FISMA security as it applies to Remedy/ITSM installation and maintenance. * Strong understanding of access to a variety of data/database services (Oracle, IBM, Microsoft) * Strong working knowledge of SOA and Web services technologies. * Experience in a DevOps and Continuous Integration and Change Management environment.
* Bachelor of Science in related disciplines
BMC Certifications in the ITSM service Areas BMC Certified Professional BMC Accredited Administrator (CMDB highly desired) ITIL Foundations ITIL Intermediate or Higher
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - M, F, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50752939.jpg /