Remittance Processing Specialist III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17983
Areas of Interest: Bank Operations
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Remittance Processing Specialist III is primarily responsible for assisting area Lead s with monitoring the workflow in the Remittance Departments as well as provides input/suggestions to the management team concerning production status. They will also assist in developing standard operating procedures as well as assist in the development of new processors and provide feedback to the management team as needed. During peak times or staff shortages, the Processor III will be needed to process customer accounts and/or assist with quality control issues or workloads.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Lead and manager in monitoring daily work-flow to ensure scheduled deadlines are met, as well as assist in training all new hires. The Processor III will be able to perform all Remittance processes and be able to provide feedback on new hire progress as well as assist where needed in the daily operations of the department.
- Identifies, researches and offers solutions to management regarding workflow issues that require experience/knowledge beyond the processor I & II level. Trains new hires to process payments according to client instructions in order to complete all phases of the process flow. Extracts, balances, and executes transmissions through automated means. Reviews and corrects customer reports and data files. Is able to supervise staff and direct personnel to ensure that work is completed and deadlines are met.
- By using a strong knowledge of the base operating systems, the Processor III will recommend modification in procedures, organization and standards to improve operating efficiency and work with support personnel in implementing system processes. Will use problem solving skills to correct processing issues as they arise and system knowledge to trouble shoot and determine the cause of technical system problems. Will contact and work with IS personnel to solve issues when Lead or Manager are not available.
- Able to effectively complete reports, such as training/employee status, system issues, employee volume, incident reports and quality statistics. Assists in various other functions of the Remittance area as well as performs other duties as required by supervisor.
- Able to stand in and perform the role of a Lead Clerk or Quality Control Clerk when the situation dictates or the need arises.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and demonstrate patience at all times.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills; ability to motivate employees to foster a team atmosphere.
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of all Remittance equipment i. e. Unisys Quantum, DP300/500/600 computer capture encoder, MPE extractor, OPEX 50 and OPEX 2200/3690/7200
- Thorough knowledge of Remittance operations, policies, and procedures including software and hardware applications.
- Thorough knowledge of ACH, BSA, AML, HIPAA, and PCI Compliance.
- Valid driver s license to collect mail from post office
- Strong organizational skills and ability to make decisions regarding sensitive processing
- Strong PC skills that include windows, word processing and spreadsheet software, web-based applications, and data capture.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and applications
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Good knowledge of English grammar and telephone etiquette
- Ability to perform data capture (alpha/numeric) with 98% accuracyThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school and 3-5 years experience in remittance or remittance related operations.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.