(Remote) GE Proficy Developer / Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an urgent opening for a GE PROFICY DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER. This is a CONTRACT and REMOTE position based in CINCINNATI, OH.
POSITION : GE Proficy Developer/Programmer
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH
DURATION: 12+ Months (Remote)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Proficy Plant applications, SQL, SSRS
PROFICY MES DEVELOPERS
* Proficiency in Proficy Plant Applications
* Good experience in SQL and SSRS
* Hands on experience in deploying coding in proficy Configurations and SOADB
* Experience in dot net with WPF.
GOOD TO HAVE:
Knowledge on SQL server.
* Six Sigma green belt
* Knowledge on manufacturing domain.
* Excellent Written, Communication and presentation skills. Collaboratively work and support team to discover creative, best practices
* Ability to communicate clearly and accurately both orally and in writing(required)
* Excellent interpersonal skills (required).
* Able to interact with multiple types of personnel and convey information in a manner best suitable for the needs of that particular individual.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Understand the existing solution.
* Coordinate with client team for the development in proficy plant application.
* Have to travel for the deployment in US Plants. About 50%travel.
* Enhance the existing solutions in Proficy , SQL and Dot net.
Looking forward to hear from you